What is Reboot?
Reboot is a EUS(1) group dedicated to the responsible management of e-waste on campus. We:
- Take donations of computer equipment from individuals and McGill's Hazardous Waste Management.
- Refurbish donated equipment back into working condition, and then provide it to any McGill student free of charge.
- Maintain a space on campus where students can come learn more about computers through refurbishing the donations we receive.
Equipment currently available:
- Optiplex 9020s
- Various old monitors (typically VGA only)
- Many miscellaneous old computer parts/electronics
- Looking for something else? Shoot us a message.
To submit an equipment request use the form
If you want to donate your used computer equipment use the form
or shoot us an email.
Our office is located in at room 218 in the Ferrier building. Our office is open weekly during our office hours linked below.
Our office hours
Hours don't work for you? Shoot us an email to arrange an alternative time!
Contact info and links
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) The McGill Engineering Undergraduate Society